Topco is working in close cooperation with shipyards, ship owners, operators, financiers, suppliers and classification societies to launch OSV World 2013. To this world class event, we are bringing together key industry players, market analysts and researchers to provide the update on the market trend, challenges and new fabrication and marine rules for the OSV industry. The 2013 edition of OSV World follows the footprint of the success of its debut event last year, when the organizer brought together 200 industry professionals, including oil and gas producers, designers, builders, OSV owners, operators, contractors, classification societies, equipment and legal/financial service suppliers.
Through a compelling mix of commercial and technical streams, workshops, round table discussions, case studies, industrial peers will not only gain crucial market insights at OSV World 2013 but share the best practice of cutting-edge design concept and fabrication technology. Unique speed networking and one to one meeting form will help to in-depth explore cooperative opportunities and establish business relationships.
- Outlook of Offshore E&P Project and China Oil & Gas Production
- Overview of Future Drivers for OSV Market -Arctic Exploration, Offshore Wind Development and Move Towards LNG
- Shipyard Capacity Construction to Meet the Market Requirements
- Overcome Barriers to Operate Vessels in China - Opportunities and Challenges
- Order Book From Around the Globe – What Is Expected?
- OSV Energy Efficiency Improving and Fuel Costs Reducing
- Repair, Retrofitting and Chartering Strategies
- Rina’s new OSV rules for shipbuilders, designers and operators
- Technical Guidance and Offshore Lifting Best Practices
- Overcome the Offshore Manpower Shortage & Maximise Operational Efficiency
- Key Legal Requirements, International Conventions and Chinese Legal Framework for OSV Owners and Operators
- Maritime Security Challenges in China and its Financial Consequences
- OSV Financing Sources and Funding Fleets - Using Creative Capital to Bankroll OSV
Mohit Batra Business Development & Strategy - Greater China Division American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Zhang Minghua Vice President Evgreengroup Wang Mingtian Deputy Manager/Professor, Geophysical Prospecting Department COSL Zhang Guoqiang Asst.GM, Business Dept. Wuchang Shipbuilding Industry